PDA

View Full Version : Best Screen protector and Case Combo

dotfrisky
Feb 15, 2012, 06:03 PM
Hey guys i just recently brought a iPhone 4s and currently have the stock protector on it. I been looking around at cases and seem to like the style of Incase Slider / Snap black case, got a slick and simple feel. Really after a good decent looking with a good grip. After reading a few cases they are saying that if i have a front screen protector it will peel off.

I am bit concerned because i do intend to provide the best protection i can get overall with a screen protector and case. Would like some advice on cases which don't remove screen protectors or actual screen protectors which don't get removed no matter what case is applied.

Thanks.

ModestMoo
Feb 15, 2012, 06:07 PM
Just buy an a simple screen protectors from eBay those ones (http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-x-Clear-Front-Back-Screen-Cover-Shield-Protector-FULL-BODY-iPhone-4-4S-/260904098440?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item3cbf189a88) and then buy any case which you want. I have one of these protectors on my iPhone 4 for a whole year and a bit now.
I think every case fits on these screen & back protectors. Maybie not if you have both, although if you'll use just one every will fit.