PDA

View Full Version : Sidebar Colors

moderngamenewb
Feb 16, 2012, 06:04 PM
To those who have 10.8 already, have the colors come back on the finder sidebar, or are they still the awful grey ones? I'm hoping for the color to return, but I doubt it

tyrell456
Feb 16, 2012, 06:35 PM
I can't answer that as I don't have access to the developer preview, but you can use the App "Lion Tweaks" to easily add the colored sidebar back to Finder right now.

thankins
Feb 16, 2012, 06:43 PM
To those who have 10.8 already, have the colors come back on the finder sidebar, or are they still the awful grey ones? I'm hoping for the color to return, but I doubt it

Nope they haven't - you can however move devices up to the top in finder like SL :)

zorinlynx
Feb 16, 2012, 06:44 PM
Nope they haven't - you can however move devices up to the top in finder like SL :)

This is such an incredibly minor fix.. Why can't they backport it to Lion? Arggh.

moderngamenewb
Feb 16, 2012, 09:40 PM
I can't answer that as I don't have access to the developer preview, but you can use the App "Lion Tweaks" to easily add the colored sidebar back to Finder right now.

I actually just started using it the other day, and it's helpful. However, the only annoying thing is I have to launch the program every time I log out/restart my computer. Too bad it's not permanent, but it does make it a little bit better

----------

Finally. I've been wanting that feature back. I like having my devices on the top, and the other options down below better