PDA

View Full Version : iCloud Documents Sync

falcora
Feb 17, 2012, 12:00 PM
On the screenshots, people show that the pages 09 splash screen shows the documents in the cloud screen. Anyone else been able to see this? Mine just looks like the regular old template chooser. If I open up textedit on Mountain Lion however, I can see the iCloud documents chooser.

saberahul
Feb 17, 2012, 12:01 PM
On the screenshots, people show that the pages 09 splash screen shows the documents in the cloud screen. Anyone else been able to see this? Mine just looks like the regular old template chooser. If I open up textedit on Mountain Lion however, I can see the iCloud documents chooser.

I'm not running ML so I do not know but has Pages been updated? I'm sure you would need a new version of it to be able to use iCloud.

craig1410
Feb 20, 2012, 06:42 PM
I've been trying to get that working tonight as well. Like you I've got Textedit working fine but not Pages or Numbers. I even tried downloading a fresh copy of Numbers from the Mac App Store, thinking that maybe my DVD installed iWork wouldn't work with iCloud but that didn't help. Of course it may be that Numbers hasn't been amended yet with only Pages having the necessary code to activate the new Finder style. Pages and Numbers haven't been updated for a while now (mid 2011) so maybe a new version (Beta perhaps) is required but there is nothing available as far as I can tell.

If anyone gets it working please post here to let us know.

Thanks,
Craig.

macfreak1996
Apr 23, 2012, 03:49 PM
im working on it too. i see other pages showing the identicle version of the text edit option for pages. i have the 3rd preview and i desperatly want my documents to sync :(