Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Opie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2008
I have the translucent mercury on a black phone and it looks great. As far as a lay on the table design goes yes it does have a very and I mean very small lip on it. I would consider it the smallest lay on the table case I've ever seen. With that being said I love mine. They have great costumer service and have replaced my feather several times (due to me dropping my phone) and it did its job and the phone was not scratched at all. The really good thing about their customer service is they will send you another color if you would like (only if yours breaks of course). I recommend it.

----------

Also I will email you some pics of the lip on it if you'd like but I'm not gonna get on my computer and upload them. I will be glad to do it from my iPad for you though.

jLp-PR

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 29, 2010
Bayamón, PR
I have the translucent mercury on a black phone and it looks great. As far as a lay on the table design goes yes it does have a very and I mean very small lip on it. I would consider it the smallest lay on the table case I've ever seen. With that being said I love mine. They have great costumer service and have replaced my feather several times (due to me dropping my phone) and it did its job and the phone was not scratched at all. The really good thing about their customer service is they will send you another color if you would like (only if yours breaks of course). I recommend it.

----------

Also I will email you some pics of the lip on it if you'd like but I'm not gonna get on my computer and upload them. I will be glad to do it from my iPad for you though.

Thanx Opie. (Just pmed you)

Is your model the matte version?

Incipio's site has 2 models:

• Incipio iPhone 4 4S feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case IPH-610 iPhone 4 feather case color: Translucent Mercury

and

• Incipio iPhone 4 4S feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case IPH-656 iPhone 4 feather case color: Matte Translucent Mercury Gray

I guess I would prefer the matte version cause scratches would be less visible.

JMies419

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2006
Not sure but man, I must say that chrome finish looks horrible. Who would want that? Lol.

Opie

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2008
It's the first one you listed. I emailed you the pics. Hope it helps

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.