Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

youse123

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 11, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Just testing out Mountain Lion, has occurred to me that it may not have fully supported the NVIDIA graphics as shown in these pics below...

Screen Shot 2012-02-18 at 6.33.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2012-02-19 at 2.59.45 PM.png

On launchpad, have a look at the Automator logo. On Safari, have a look at the Top Sites tab. There are some others that I have experienced, but didn't think to screenshot them.

I recently got my logic board replaced, so my computer could not be the problem. Also, I am furious that Apple hasn't added support for the Airplay Mirroring for the 2010 MBP i7 2.66GHz.

PBP

macrumors 6502
May 13, 2011
Send a bugreport to Apple then, you are a developer right? :)

merrickdrfc

macrumors 6502
Jan 8, 2011
Doncaster / Berlin
Just testing out Mountain Lion, has occurred to me that it may not have fully supported the NVIDIA graphics as shown in these pics below...

View attachment 325174

View attachment 325175

On launchpad, have a look at the Automator logo. On Safari, have a look at the Top Sites tab. There are some others that I have experienced, but didn't think to screenshot them.

I recently got my logic board replaced, so my computer could not be the problem. Also, I am furious that Apple hasn't added support for the Airplay Mirroring for the 2010 MBP i7 2.66GHz.

Airplay may be added for your machine in DP2, I've seen someone on here report that he had being using AirPlay on a C2D MBA, so it may not be limited to SB.

Eithanius

macrumors 68000
Nov 19, 2005
I don't mean to resurrect this old thread, but it's better than to start another.

I also happened to have some minor glitches on graphics of my 2010 MBP 15" i7 with a newly installed Mountain Lion. Weird case is, my display background color looks fine on the Intel HD graphics but turns bluish as soon as the nVidia GT 330M kicks in, as if color calibration changes by itself.

This is also a precursor to another hardly-reproducible problem of graphic glitches. It occurs only when Intel HD is used but not the nVidia graphics.

ljx718

macrumors 6502
Dec 13, 2008

View attachment 325174

View attachment 325175

furious? lol first world problems.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.