Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

awtryau89

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
Dropped my phone yesterday and scratched my PowerSupport crystal all up. I was going to order some more but wanted a stop-gap for the time being. I happened into Target and grabbed some of these Belkins. I am impressed. They are not quite to PS or SGP quality but you get 3 for $15. The cutouts are very precise. The shield is a little smaller than others so it may work better with some cases. The clarity is outstanding. I cannot find any rainbows in the set I purchased. Just wanted to throw this out there for those looking for a good crystal protector locally.

awtryau89

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
They are static cling just like PS or SGP. They are about the same thickness as an SGP Oleo. Camera cutout is a separate cutout and it is a touch larger than a PS. The home button cutout is precis like an SGP. Very please with mine so far for about 2 days now. I feel no need to order more PS. We'll see how they handle day to day use as I have to travel a good bit the next 2 weeks. If they don't scratch very easily I think we have a winner.

Qfic

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2011
I've got this on my phone currently, and have had it on for a couple months now. Clarity is excellent and it doesn't scratch, however it is an oil and thumbprint magnet! Still satisfied, but wish it was easier to wipeoff

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.