View Full Version : Photoshop and Radial Blur

Feb 22, 2012, 08:16 AM
Is there a way (ie is there alternative software to Photoshop) that will perform a radial blur on an OVAL selection of an image WITHOUT having to stretch it into a perfect circle first? Think of making a 3/4 image of a wheel look as if it's turning.

Feb 22, 2012, 12:38 PM
You can always deform your image into a square first, apply radial blur and then go back to your previous rectangular shape dimensions...