Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsnuff1

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 4, 2003
NY
Im looking for a mount that would let me attach and iPad right next to a cinema display. I essentially want the iPad to look like an extension of the display's screen.

Is there any type of swivel mount system that could attach to the side or back of the cinema display then hold the iPad so it looks like its "floating" next to the display?

I think this would be a really cool setup especially for times that I don't need to interact with the iPad and just use it for information display.

Any ideas? Thanks!

poloponies

Suspended
May 3, 2010
Im looking for a mount that would let me attach and iPad right next to a cinema display. I essentially want the iPad to look like an extension of the display's screen.

Is there any type of swivel mount system that could attach to the side or back of the cinema display then hold the iPad so it looks like its "floating" next to the display?

I think this would be a really cool setup especially for times that I don't need to interact with the iPad and just use it for information display.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Like this?

http://twelvesouth.com/products/hoverbar/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.