PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Elements registration code problems...Help!!

silverspike
Feb 23, 2012, 06:53 AM
Hi there. I don't know If anyone here can help me at all.

I have an old copy of Adobe elements 2.2 which I bought years back (2003 I think), and which in the past I've managed quite successfully to transfer over to a new machine in the past, but not this time around. I got the original start up disk and tried to install It onto my old Mac which is running 10.4.11 and when I input the Adobe registration code I'm finding that I haven't got enough numbers to fill the whole form for some weird reason.

I've been over and over this again and yet my reg code doesn't seem to have enough numbers to it despite having took a screen grab of the registration numbers when I last inputed it onto my old machine years back.

I only have 20 numbers and yet the form wants 24? What am I doing wrong. I registered this bought copy with Adobe online in 2003, so would they be able to help me, or has too much time passed now? I don't want to get a new copy as my Mac is so old It just can't handle it.

Heeeelpp!

Dweez
Feb 23, 2012, 06:55 AM
The first thing I'd would be to contact Adobe customer support.

MisterMe
Feb 23, 2012, 08:43 AM

I only have 20 numbers and yet the form wants 24? What am I doing wrong. I registered this bought copy with Adobe online in 2003, so would they be able to help me, or has too much time passed now? I don't want to get a new copy as my Mac is so old It just can't handle it.

Heeeelpp!If you had registered the code in in 2003, then it is still be available under your account with Adobe. The registration code for Photoshop Elements 2.0 is 24 digits in groups of four as was the registration code for Photoshop Elements 1.0. This has been the standard format for Adobe applications for more than a decade. The source for your code did not provide the final group.

silverspike
Feb 24, 2012, 04:55 AM
Thanks for that. Finally found the original start up disc's box only to find that the full code was still on there, so have finally installed it and now everything hunky dory at last. :)