PDA

View Full Version : Siri forum category

heyitsmecarlos
Feb 23, 2012, 06:30 PM
not sure very one would want this but i think that once apple pushes siri to all devices(not if,just when) in the near future. people could also post feed back on the category. anyone els wants this? i was also thinking that macrumors could make an iCloud category because i feel like a lot of people still need help or they could use the information to get help.:apple: just my opinion but i would love to hear what you guys think

BreakGuy
Feb 23, 2012, 06:42 PM
I think it depends upon how big and reliant Siri becomes as a part of Apple world, and even then, it's only a feature of iOS (and possibly OS X) so then one could raise the argument, "why doesn't feature X, Y and Z get a forum of its own?"

miles01110
Feb 24, 2012, 04:25 AM
Not worth it at this time. The volume of threads dedicated to Siri alone is comparatively small.

SandboxGeneral
Feb 24, 2012, 05:33 AM
There isn't enough talk about Siri to warrant it's own forum. the iOS 5 forum is plenty sufficient to hold all Siri discussions.

GGJstudios
Feb 24, 2012, 08:14 AM
Siri is just another app. As such, any threads on Siri would naturally belong in the appropriate iPad/iPhone/Mac Applications forum.