Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ferzan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
shadow_of_a_soul_910x681.jpg

Hello folks,

My name is Ferzan and I'm an independent video game developer. I'm working on a first-person horror adventure game called Shadow of a Soul: Chapter I.

I made a trailer to promote the game. It's on the website. It would be great if could check it out :)

Here's the website: http://vivec3d.com/shadowofasoul/

I have also created a blog about the production of the game, it's here: Http://vivec3d.com/blog/

I'm blogging about the development of the game everyday including weekends and will continue to do so until the release date. If you want to develop your own indie game it could be helpful I guess to read about the struggles of another indie developer :)

Please let me know what you think.

Looking forward to C&C

Cheers

Ferzan

Last edited:

UIE

macrumors newbie
Feb 15, 2012

Hello folks,

My name is Ferzan and I'm an independent video game developer. I'm working on a first-person horror adventure game called Shadow of a Soul: Chapter I.

I made a trailer to promote the game. It's on the website. It would be great if could check it out :)

Here's the website: http://vivec3d.com/shadowofasoul/

I have also created a blog about the production of the game, it's here: Http://vivec3d.com/blog/

I'm blogging about the development of the game everyday including weekends and will continue to do so until the release date. If you want to develop your own indie game it could be helpful I guess to read about the struggles of another indie developer :)

Please let me know what you think.

Looking forward to C&C

Cheers

Ferzan

I will buy, been waiting on a new game like this. I can't view trailer but i will check it out tonight. How far away from release are we? Good luck my friend.

ferzan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
I will buy, been waiting on a new game like this. I can't view trailer but i will check it out tonight. How far away from release are we? Good luck my friend.

The game will be released on October 24. One week before Halloween :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.