PDA

View Full Version : PhotoShop Touch Showcase

JUiCEJamie
Feb 27, 2012, 03:03 PM
With PS Touch out for almost a day now, I thought it'd be nice to show/see what we've made.
And if we're feeling generous, quickly describe what we did:

Here's my little attempt of a new OS.

Cut out the original Mountain Lion image, added Blur, new layer of Kitten from Google, removed old text, added new text.

Mac.World
Feb 27, 2012, 03:23 PM
With PS Touch out for almost a day now, I thought it'd be nice to show/see what we've made.
And if we're feeling generous, quickly describe what we did:

Here's my little attempt of a new OS.

Cut out the original Mountain Lion image, added Blur, new layer of Kitten from Google, removed old text, added new text.

I've made some icons for my theme with it, but since they are 75x75px, you really can't see what was done. Basically, delete background around the icon, add a layer or two if needed, crop and rotate as needed, and so on... The process is identical to photoshop, just not as many ways to alter and manipulate is all. I'm still learning what I can and can't do with it compared to the real photoshop.

JUiCEJamie
Feb 27, 2012, 03:38 PM
I've made some icons for my theme with it, but since they are 75x75px, you really can't see what was done.

Upload it :) 75x75 is better than no picture at all.

JUiCEJamie
Mar 4, 2012, 10:19 AM
I've made some icons for my theme with it, but since they are 75x75px, you really can't see what was done. Basically, delete background around the icon, add a layer or two if needed, crop and rotate as needed, and so on... The process is identical to photoshop, just not as many ways to alter and manipulate is all. I'm still learning what I can and can't do with it compared to the real photoshop.

Could we see?