PDA

View Full Version : Thread dedicated soley to whining and complaining about slow Macs

vniow
Oct 23, 2002, 02:18 PM
You got a complaint about the lack in speed for Macs?

Post it here.

Want to whine about Motorola not delivering fast chips soon enough?

Post it here.

Feel like moaning about the next Intel chip reaching 3ghz?

You know the drill.

Enjoy.

Mr. Anderson
Oct 23, 2002, 02:23 PM
Are you running out of things to talk about? Be careful with things like this, they tend to get closed down.....

D

vniow
Oct 23, 2002, 02:26 PM
No, I'm just sick of all the bitching going on about how macs are slower than PCs, I'm trying to get people to vent in one place instead of posting all over the board with the same complaint.

DakotaGuy
Oct 23, 2002, 02:58 PM
Macs are so slow....that an Atari feels powerful...

Okay...not really...that is a total joke, but this all needs some humor. When I think about all the complaining about the speed of the Mac, I think, how much worse it could be...

JamesDP
Oct 23, 2002, 02:59 PM
Sorry to crap on your thread, V, but I love my 700MHz iBook, feel it's just as fast as the Dell 1.5GHZ P4 I'm getting rid of (except to crash) and can't for the life of me understand what all the bitching is about :D ;) :D

Thirteenva
Oct 23, 2002, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by edvniow
No, I'm just sick of all the bitching going on about how macs are slower than PCs, I'm trying to get people to vent in one place instead of posting all over the board with the same complaint.

I'm glad i'm not the only one who's sick of the whining.

medea
Oct 23, 2002, 03:16 PM
my 800mhz iMac is speedy enough. what do I need a 3Ghz mac for? Im not animating the next Pixar movie.......but I agree with you edvniow that many people are ruining other threads with the same complaints over and over again.