Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ModestMoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
Cambridge, UK
Hi guys,

I'm searching for a white shield which is like white and screen protector at the same time. Like in YouTube video: watch?v=ZBPzK3goHm0

I don't want to wait loooong time and buy it from other countries till it arrives.

Cheers guys.

guccigucci88

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2010
c'mon guys.

umm what is it that your asking? Where can you buy it? Try google or ebay. and if you can't find anywhere in uk to find it how do you think anyone else is going to be able to help you lol... shell out for faster shipping if you really can't wait.

ModestMoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
Cambridge, UK
umm what is it that your asking? Where can you buy it? Try google or ebay. and if you can't find anywhere in uk to find it how do you think anyone else is going to be able to help you lol... shell out for faster shipping if you really can't wait.
eBay has just carbon ones... I don't want them, cuz my dad had one. It's terrible.

ModestMoo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 2, 2011
Cambridge, UK

guccigucci88

macrumors 6502a
Dec 30, 2010
Why do you think in name of thread 'UK' and in my Location is UK? lol

Yes, I need it in UK. Nowhere else.

I had pretty bad experience from other countries with eBay, so I'm not ordering from there anymore.

There are obviously no other options for you. Get it or don't.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.