Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Artful Dodger

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Hi, just wanted to say why I waited so long to get one of these for my iBook is not clear anymore :eek: I should've bought one when I bought my iBook because this is great for my needs (using a new 6x8 Wacom tablet) it opened up a good amount of space, well raised it anyway, which makes things nice on such a small desk. If anyone is thinking of getting one I would, now I must get a wireless mouse :D

Flowbee

macrumors 68030
Dec 27, 2002
Alameda, CA
Yup. I love my iCurve, too. Keyboard tucks nicely underneath and out of the way when not using it. Stable and solid. Not a single slip or mishap in the year I've had it.

ITASOR

macrumors 601
Mar 20, 2005
Yeah I have one too, but with a PC laptop on it. It's definitely not very secure with the laptop on it, but it works. I think they're better for iBooks/PBs, which is what they're made for! Very nice looking product though, I have one complaint. In the photos, they don't show the rubber feet, grippers, and GRIFFIN logo that is really on it.

alexstein

macrumors 6502a
Aug 23, 2004
i'm considering one right now. but i'm not quite sure if i should pull the trigger on one. i would be also interested in a couple of pictures.

finalcoolman

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2005
I like the iBreeze alot better. Only problem is you can't tuck your stuff underneath it, but for the same price it cools it and one USB to plug in for all your USB devices.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
I LOVE my iCurve. Pricey? Maybe for what it is, but it certainly fixed my problem. After getting my powerbook the same week I was off work I had the worst neck strain I'd ever felt. It took about 2 weeks for it to feel better. I got the iCurve and WOW! It is not quite at eye level, but with lowering my chair just a bit, it works like a charm. Also, I tucked my Lacie under it. I have a USB hub so I did buy the wired apple keyboard recently. I had a logitech wireles usb, but I was no longer using the mouse since I use my mxlaser and the keyboard was looking old.
Anyway, with the hub the keyboard wire isn't in my way. I think it'd look better without the wire, but I am not bothered much. I'll eventually upgrade for the bluetooth model I bet.

mfacey

macrumors 65816
Feb 1, 2004
Netherlands
I bought an icurve with my powerbook a few weeks ago. Its a great stand. The only thing that bothers me (this actually has more to do with the powerbook, though) is that all the cables come out of the sides of the powerbook instead of the back on my old Ti. This makes the whole thing look rather sloppy. But its something I've learned to live with. IMO the icurve is worth every penny!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.