PDA

View Full Version : MacBook Air seems kinda laggy

hawk1410
Mar 3, 2012, 10:50 AM
Hey, i just bought a 2011 MacBook Air with th 1.7ghz i5 and it just seems kinda laggy, the animation when switching from one space to another seems laggy and not so fluid. I had the high end MBP 15 before that and it was fluid and fast. And I know this is not a performance related problem as the MBA i tested out at the apple store was as fluid as my MBP.

GGJstudios
Mar 3, 2012, 10:59 AM
Hey, i just bought a 2011 MacBook Air with th 1.7ghz i5 and it just seems kinda laggy, the animation when switching from one space to another seems laggy and not so fluid. I had the high end MBP 15 before that and it was fluid and fast. And I know this is not a performance related problem as the MBA i tested out at the apple store was as fluid as my MBP.
Here are a few things to check: Performance Tips For Mac OS X (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=13817005&postcount=2)

Appledreamer
Mar 3, 2012, 11:23 AM
Surely a brand new MacBook air sure suffer no lag this is very worrying for new buyers

In my view if you buy a new MacBook air it should be flawless out of the box if not return it