PDA

View Full Version : Trackpad

bobo911
Mar 6, 2012, 09:32 AM
I just bought a new macbook air 13". everything is going great, but i just noticed the weird trackpad. The left side of the trackpad seems to be in deeper than the right side, is that common or is it just me?

iAppl3Fan
Mar 6, 2012, 02:15 PM
I just bought a new macbook air 13". everything is going great, but i just noticed the weird trackpad. The left side of the trackpad seems to be in deeper than the right side, is that common or is it just me?

just you.

BigMcGuire
Mar 6, 2012, 03:37 PM
I bought a new Macbook Air 2011 13' 3 weeks ago. And at first I read over this and said, interesting. Then upon closer inspection, yeah the left side is just barely lower than the right side. I think I didn't notice it because I have Moshi trackpad/wrist pad covers on it now.

TheRealDamager
Mar 6, 2012, 04:11 PM
Are we talking a tenth of a millimeter, like an OCD difference, or something really noticeable?

BigMcGuire
Mar 6, 2012, 05:32 PM
In my opinion it is barely noticeable because I didn't even notice it until I read this thread twice and looked at it twice. That said, now that I have the Moshi trackpad and wrist pad on there... I don't think I can say for sure.

ericDylan
Mar 6, 2012, 07:48 PM
i have noticed it a few times before, but have tried my hardest to ignore it. I think it is common and normal. It is probably because I am used to having a windows pc and still instinctively press down on the bottom left side when left clicking.

It is a very minute difference in depth, but a difference nonetheless.