Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Antares

macrumors 68000
This is not a game. Quantic Dream already confirmed that this is just a tech demo. They were just experimenting. But it does show the possibilities for future games. Heavy Rain was a good start. I can’t wait to see/play what they create next.

As an aside, shouldn’t this be posted in the Console Games forum?

DollFaceDork

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 13, 2011
Narnia
This is not a game. Quantic Dream already confirmed that this is just a tech demo. They were just experimenting. But it does show the possibilities for future games. Heavy Rain was a good start. I can’t wait to see/play what they create next.

As an aside, shouldn’t this be posted in the Console Games forum?

I was in a rush and don't live on here, apologies for not finding the right subforum...

tech324

macrumors 6502
Jul 25, 2010
Wow this doesn't look that great, maybe for a console but PC gaming is already ahead of this with graphics. Ever seen Battlefield 3?

yoemark

macrumors newbie
Jun 11, 2012
Looks very good indeed,this video trailer has been getting responses like 12,852 and dislike 193.

angelneo

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2004
afk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOWN7d0125o
This is the new game Quantic Dream is coming up with. I believe that is ellen page in the leading role.

On that note, I believe you guys have seen the Last of Us from Naughty Dog?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWzcYbtZQrk
(featuring a supporting role that looks very similar to a younger ellen page as well :D)

The line between movies and games are becoming blur with the new generation of game titles that focus more on story and acting

danahn17

macrumors 6502
Dec 3, 2009
The line between movies and games are becoming blur with the new generation of game titles that focus more on story and acting

Totally agree. The upcoming Tomb Raider game looks phenomenal too. Probably the best looking game I've personally seen yet.

I'd link a video but it's a little on the bloody/gory side so I don't know if it's appropriate to link. But if you go to Youtube and search for the E3 demo, you can easily find it.

Antares

macrumors 68000

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Totally agree. The upcoming Tomb Raider game looks phenomenal too. Probably the best looking game I've personally seen yet.

I'd link a video but it's a little on the bloody/gory side so I don't know if it's appropriate to link. But if you go to Youtube and search for the E3 demo, you can easily find it.

The new Tomb Raider looks like any other current gen game. But Beyond, that looks like it could be a launch title for the next generation of consoles. It's quite advanced.

Beyond will be incredible. I know some on the team so I played a bit at E3 - it's probably going to be this generations swan song.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.