Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macmastersam

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 14, 2011
Essex, england
hi,
i view macrumours nearly everyday, on both my computer and my iPhone. (mostly my iPhone) What really bothers me when i visit the iOS version of macrumours on safari on my iPhone is that there is no ability to vote on comments, nor see the votes.....

is there anyone that can add this? do you guys agree with me?

thanks for your opinions.

Darth.Titan

macrumors 68030
Oct 31, 2007
Austin, TX
No, that means that most users that comment on the votes want them to go away completely. I'm pretty sure the chances of the votes being added to the mobile site to be about nil.

Apple Key

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2012
I just feel bad for all the old threads before the rating system came into being.

I would like to see the rating system brought to iOS too.

And for all those of you who don't like the rating system — form a tight-knit group and go around canceling out all the votes on the entire site! That and stop complaining.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I don't know what's in store for the mobile site with regards to the voting system, but [Mac]Rumors have it that the mobile site will be changing in the sometime near future. Maybe the voting system will be added, maybe it won't, maybe it'll be taken completely away.

The gods have spoken...

Rumor 1

Rumor 2

Rumor 3

;)

MattMJB0188

macrumors 68020
Dec 28, 2009
Voting on comments is really stupid and serves no purpose whatsoever. Instead of adding it the mobile version, I'd like to see it removed all together.

PS: Don't forget to rate this down. Here I'll start.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I would rather scrap the mobile version all together, and also scrap the voting system.

It is a pain in the ass to back out of the mobile site. You have to click 2 or 3 times.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.