PDA

View Full Version : New iPad - Video conversion

tednol
Mar 10, 2012, 05:24 AM
Hi all,

I have some 1080p MKV files that I'd like to convert to a format which the iPad will accept. Previously when I've done this I've used VideoMonkey however it hasn't been updated with a preset to allow conversion at 1080p.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

borgqueenx
Mar 10, 2012, 05:26 AM
Hi all,

I have some 1080p MKV files that I'd like to convert to a format which the iPad will accept. Previously when I've done this I've used VideoMonkey however it hasn't been updated with a preset to allow conversion at 1080p.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

i would simply suggest a good app that can run MKV out of itself, and hope it received 1080p support for the new ipad soon.
I would not convert any movie. I converted movies in the past, and used at least 6 apps....Nothing worked without problems.
Dont convert, it sucks.

tednol
Mar 10, 2012, 05:33 AM
i would simply suggest a good app that can run MKV out of itself, and hope it received 1080p support for the new ipad soon.
I would not convert any movie. I converted movies in the past, and used at least 6 apps....Nothing worked without problems.
Dont convert, it sucks.

Thanks - that hadn't even crossed my mind. I download VLC when it was on the app store and it appears it's a Universal app so that should serve my purposes well. Thank you.