PDA

View Full Version : Palm Pre leather case with pull tab

NotI
Mar 10, 2012, 08:52 AM
The Palm Pre had the best leather case with the thickest leather 1/8" I've ever seen. It WAS the best! It was exclusively Palm with the name printed on the case.
Someone please tell me there is one like this for the IPhone. I've seen a lot of "sleek" but nothing durable like 1/8" leather. I know apple doesn't make one but maybe there's another company?

peapody
Mar 10, 2012, 09:32 AM
I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about, but check out calyspo case. It's a leather hard case that lets you slip in the iphone. Sounds similar to your description.

NotI
Mar 10, 2012, 11:44 AM
I'm not entirely sure what you are talking about, but check out calyspo case. It's a leather hard case that lets you slip in the iphone. Sounds similar to your description.

http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=palm+pre+leather+case&ix=seb&ion=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&biw=1024&bih=617&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=shop&cid=15037204798795461499&sa=X&ei=RpJbT57hLar10gGot6WiBw&ved=0CHgQ8wIwAA

Here's a pic. Calypso is getting closer to what I want. I need the pull tab, belt clip, and magnetic flap too. There has to be one somewhere. thanks so far for your help.

peapody
Mar 10, 2012, 12:24 PM
Oh.

You can get those at the mall.

Also check on sena cases or vaja cases

NotI
Mar 10, 2012, 12:50 PM
Oh.

You can get those at the mall.

Also check on sena cases or vaja cases

Will check Sean. Vaja are too nice for construction site but nice. However, can't seem to look at their full product line. But I bet they have something like what I need.

When you say get those at the mall, do you mean same one, one for iPhone, or heavy leather in general? Thanks.

peapody
Mar 10, 2012, 01:08 PM
Will check Sean. Vaja are too nice for construction site but nice. However, can't seem to look at their full product line. But I bet they have something like what I need.

When you say get those at the mall, do you mean same one, one for iPhone, or heavy leather in general? Thanks.

Heavy leather in general. Case logic offers some sturdy ones too. You can get them at those stands in the mall and there are different ones you can choose from. Sena might be too lightweight for construction site.

NotI
Mar 10, 2012, 04:07 PM
Heavy leather in general. Case logic offers some sturdy ones too. You can get them at those stands in the mall and there are different ones you can choose from. Sena might be too lightweight for construction site.

Thanks for all your replies. I wonder if I'd have good luck with the local shoe cobbler. I could give him phone and old palm Pre case and have him whip one up. I'd like to pay about $45 but guessing it could be marked up wayore just because he can. The toughest part for him would be magnets and slide on belt clip. I think I'm on to something here. Wonder if many others are as particular as me.