Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LushMojo

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 26, 2008
Camden, Maine
I know a lot of you like pictures as your background on you iPad, but I tend to only like simple backgrounds (i.e. - a texture, a pattern, etc). I don't mind a really cool pic for the lock screen, but for the home screen I want simplicity. To that end, I thought I'd start a thread just for backgrounds like that.

I'm attaching an image as an example, even though the size isn't right for retina (2560x1440).

Attachments

• simple_wall-wallpaper-2560x1440.jpg
    simple_wall-wallpaper-2560x1440.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 60,449

JonDigital

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
Coral Springs, FL
I posted these in the other thread but they seem more appropriate here. Can someone help make these retina for the new iPad?

Thanks!

Attachments

• Photo 0 (1).jpg
    Photo 0 (1).jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,972
  • Photo 0.jpg
    Photo 0.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 4,050

falcora

macrumors 6502
Oct 8, 2011
I posted this in the other retina wallpaper thread, but its quite minimal. Enjoy:

Attachments

• WoodPanel.jpg
    WoodPanel.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4,652

Lukeyy19

macrumors 6502a
Feb 16, 2010
England, UK
Wow. Those are awesome. Is there anyway you can make them in more colors? I will really appreciate it

those were the colours that looked the best with each pattern, but let me know which ones and which colours you'd like i can just do them ones, rather than me going through and making a load more.

wy2sl0

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2012
like i said in the other thread, its great, but i think you should have one without the Apple logo that can be used as the Home Screen too.

I should have saved the .PSD. I got as close as I could.

Attachments

• Ipad4.jpg
    Ipad4.jpg
    346.9 KB · Views: 692

DenisAuermann

macrumors regular
Feb 16, 2012
San Salvador, El Salvador
those were the colours that looked the best with each pattern, but let me know which ones and which colours you'd like i can just do them ones, rather than me going through and making a load more.

I really hope I'm not imposing on you. I liked the third pattern, is there anyway you can make one in orange (my fav color) and pink (for the missus). Thanks in advance

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.