Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jbarone2000

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 10, 2012
I have a MobileMe account and I was told that my iDisk would be available until June. I just migrated my mail to iCloud. But I still need to access my iDisk. Today I find I can't access it from anywhere, neither from my Mac nor the web. I've tried many times now. What do I do because I have documents on the iDisk I need to copy?

thanks,

Jeanine

SSS4

macrumors newbie
Mar 10, 2012
Try logging in using the computer and login to ur iDisk that way... Click Finder - Go - iDisk - My iDisk and enter your info... so if that logs u in..

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
I have a MobileMe account and I was told that my iDisk would be available until June. I just migrated my mail to iCloud. But I still need to access my iDisk. Today I find I can't access it from anywhere, neither from my Mac nor the web. I've tried many times now. What do I do because I have documents on the iDisk I need to copy?

thanks,

Jeanine

I think the only way to access your files is if you have iDisk for iOS. That was the only way I could get to them back in November when I moved them all to Dropbox using my iPhone.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.