Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipadfreak

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 29, 2010
Hi,

I am looking for a good keyboard case for the "new" iPad. I was planning on getting one of the keyboard cases from Brookstone for the iPad 2 (since both iPads are almost the same design). Then I found the Zagg Folio. Has anybody had one of these? Which is better? Another other good ones?:confused::eek:

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Jan 10, 2007
I think it's crazy to order from Brookstone. Anything they sell is overpriced.

If you could find the same item on Amazon, I bet you would save a heap.

The Zagg Folio is probably the best rated keyboard/case combo out there.

I have been reading reviews all week, and most are very positive.

The only thing holding me back is the rather cheap plastic cover and the fact that many say it does not properly snap closed.

mortenandersen

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2011
Norway
These problems are no longer an issue...

I think it's crazy to order from Brookstone. Anything they sell is overpriced.

If you could find the same item on Amazon, I bet you would save a heap.

The Zagg Folio is probably the best rated keyboard/case combo out there.

I have been reading reviews all week, and most are very positive.

The only thing holding me back is the rather cheap plastic cover and the fact that many say it does not properly snap closed.

I have been very satisfied with my ZAGGfolio case and BT keyboard combo for my iPad 2.

ZAGG offers also leather cases, not only plastic covers/cases, and I am pretty sure that "the snap problem" was fixed a long time ago. As I remember, it was only a problem for a short time when the product was introduced, and it was fixed very quickly. At least, I have not experienced such problems with my ZAGGfolio.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.