Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

joekim1026

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 1, 2011
I did a search and there was no clear answer to this....

I'm waiting for my new iPad to come in the mail and I also ordered the Apple bluetooth keyboard.

Are there any cases or folio's out there like the zaggfolio and others where I can put both the iPad AND the Apple keyboard in?

I just want to be able to open up the case and be able to use it right away. I'm not talking about anything like the incase travel bag and things like that. Something like the Zaggfolio but it fits the Apple bluetooth keyboard.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Jan 10, 2007
No, I would think not.

All the folios use a miniature keyboard.

You can't fit the large Apple bluetooth keyboard in one of those folios.

I am guessing that is what you were hoping to do.

chilady1

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2011
Northeast
No, there's nothing like that on the market. Good thing too, it would have to be clunky and hideous in order to do what you want.

Your best bet is the Incase Origami keyboard case that folds into an iPad stand.

http://goincase.com/products/detail/origami-workstation-cl57934

i just got this case and I have to say that I love it! I started out with an iLuv case that had a detachable bluetooth keyboard, it was nice but the case was very bulky and the keyboard was very small. I don't have large hands but the keys were extremely small.

I started to see folks talk about the Origami case and even though I have to carry two items (1) iPad and (2)keyboard case - once I started using it, it was the perfect solution. I take a lot of notes in meetings and I really needed something that would allow me to use the full keyboard, specifically, the Apple keyboard. This case is really great and it provides a pretty stable stand for the iPad itself. It's a good choice and after two days of using it - I am really glad I picked it up. Good luck with your search.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.