Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

whsbuss

macrumors 601
Original poster
May 4, 2010
SE Penna.
I'm ready to get a new macbook pro and have a few questions on iCloud. My wife uses an iPad and I have a iPhone4 on iOS 5.1 and we both use google for mail, calendars, contacts. On each device we have iCloud set for Mail and Reminders (although we don't use iCloud mail at this time).

The reason we don't use iCloud for everything is iCloud.com is the only way my wife can access it from work (her place uses Windows). And since we don't have Siri there's no need to switch until we both get new iPhones this fall.

What I plan to do is setup iCal, mail and address book on the mac to sync with google to keep what functionality we have. But I want to setup Reminders and @me.com mail on the mac to sync with iCloud. We have some shared lists there we use on the iPad and iPhone.

My question is in the iCloud setup on the mac there is only a contacts/calendar selection. How can I get the iCal reminders to see what's on our iCloud accounts?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.