PDA

View Full Version : Marware microshell folio

elmorage
Mar 14, 2012, 05:15 PM
What a disappointment, I certainly expected more for $59. Thin, flimsy, no way to secure the lid shut, and hard plastic on both inside surfaces contacting the iPad. Glad I ordered the incipio lexington as well bc this is going back.

GoCubsGo
Mar 14, 2012, 05:16 PM
Do you have it? Got pics? This thread is useless if it's just a rant.

TexasChemE
Mar 14, 2012, 05:21 PM
Do you have it? Got pics? This thread is useless if it's just a rant.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120210165206/himym/images/3/3f/True-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

Show us pics. It actually looks like a good case.

GoCubsGo
Mar 14, 2012, 05:34 PM
He's probably bitching about the ****ing price. I bought their back cover deal and found it to be a bit overpriced for what it is but I'd at least take a blurry cell phone pic and attach it to my rant for the masses. Bozo.

rgarjr
Mar 14, 2012, 05:47 PM
The cover is suppose to have magnets to make it shut, like a smart cover.

TB07-NJ
Mar 14, 2012, 05:47 PM
What a disappointment, I certainly expected more for $59. Thin, flimsy, no way to secure the lid shut, and hard plastic on both inside surfaces contacting the iPad. Glad I ordered the incipio lexington as well bc this is going back. Agreed. I got mine 2 days ago and it's already on the way back. Way overpriced plus it's virtually identical to the Khomo case I got for $17 for my iPad 2. Giving them a little credit the reason for the hard-shell interior is to keep it very thin and very light but definitely doesn't have the look & feel of something being sold for $60. I tried it on my iPad 2 and it looked and fit perfectly but was no different than my $17 eBay case.