PDA

View Full Version : New iPad cases available now, brick & mortar

jjk454ss
Mar 14, 2012, 08:05 PM
Anyone find any New iPad cases available in stores yet? I know Best Buy is holding them till Friday, but is Walmart, Target, anyone selling them early?

I thought I saw a thread for this already, but can't find it. Id like to get something since Zagg is taking forever to get me my LeatherSkin. March 29 is now the estimated shipping date:(.

mikepro
Mar 14, 2012, 08:18 PM
Some of the new Targus cases are supposed to be available in stores on the 16th. I hope so, I missed the window of opportunity that Amazon had the Slim in stock. hoping I can find it at Best Buy. If not, I'll maybe just get a smart cover or something.

jjk454ss
Mar 14, 2012, 08:23 PM
Some of the new Targus cases are supposed to be available in stores on the 16th. I hope so, I missed the window of opportunity that Amazon had the Slim in stock. hoping I can find it at Best Buy. If not, I'll maybe just get a smart cover or something.

I do know my local Best Buy will have a number of the Targus cases in stock Friday, I was hoping to maybe get something ahead of time. But maybe I will just do the same and get a Targus Slim from Best Buy friday morning.