Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

YUYAO

Suspended
Original poster
Jun 7, 2011
PDFReaderProIcon.png

Top ranked in the business category of iTunes App Stores throughout the world, PDF Reader Pro is no doubt the most cost-effective mobile PDF solution among competitors. The app provides you a smoother file viewing experience with a reinforced memory release process. PDF Reader Pro has also incorporated iCloud support, and the latest update greatly improves the iCloud file uploading and downloading performances. To stay productive, you can easily add annotations or highlights to your files and even sign PDF forms. There are more practical functions PDF Reader Pro has to offer to enhance your efficiency. Find out Now!

As a top rated paid app in the Business category, PDF Reader Pro enables you to:
  • View large PDFs on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch with no pause or lag
  • Highlight text to keep track of quotes, summaries or important part of text in a PDF document
iPad-en_5.jpg

• Convert a variety formats of files into PDFs
iPad-en_4.jpg

• Fill and sign PDF forms
iPad-en_2.jpg

• Add comments to a PDF with sticky notes
  • Share files on Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Sugarsync and other storages
  • Sync any file or folder on your device through iCloud
iPad-en_3.jpg

• Manage files by file name, date, or size

App Info:

Don’t hesitate to get this all-in-one file viewing app!

jacg

macrumors 6502a
Jan 16, 2003
UK
I would also like to know if the text is rendered using the full resolution of the new iPad unlike some of the other PDF annotators out there, where the text looks blurry.

darwinian

macrumors 6502a
Jan 4, 2008
In R4, more or less
I would like to know if it really does outperform other PDF readers on some of these weird scientific PDFs that have pages that load extremely slowly in GoodReader, iBooks, and Papers. A lot of Nature Neuroscience articles, for instance, but not limited to them, are excruciatingly slow. But on desktop applications, they load just fine with zero problems.

If anyone has experience with this, a solution would be greatly appreciated.

I want to note that it's not an absolute size issue, as some of these slow-loading PDFs are relatively small. (Maybe it has something to do with rendering vector graphics that are comprised of many elements, but I haven't confirmed this.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.