PDA

View Full Version : Colcasac or other sleeves...

shakeman0
Mar 15, 2012, 07:15 AM
I've been looking around for a sleeve for my new iPad coming Friday with a smart cover. I really like the look of the colcasac. Does anyone have any experience or pictures of their iPad with the colcasac? I'm also totally open to other sleeve suggestions, but I kind of want something that's not totally normal.

Thanks,

santaliqueur
Mar 15, 2012, 11:24 AM
I've been looking around for a sleeve for my new iPad coming Friday with a smart cover. I really like the look of the colcasac. Does anyone have any experience or pictures of their iPad with the colcasac? I'm also totally open to other sleeve suggestions, but I kind of want something that's not totally normal.

Thanks,

I bought a Colcasac for my GF's MacBook Pro a couple years ago. Pretty reliable, we've taken it on trips, it's been used pretty hard (for a computer case). Seems to wear pretty well. I bet the iPad cases would be of similar quality.

If you want something original, check Etsy (http://www.etsy.com). They have many artists that create things from scratch, and I bought an iPhone case and iPad sleeve (different artists) that are both doing very well, and were probably cheaper than a mass-manufactured case.

rgr555
Mar 15, 2012, 11:50 AM
those things are feminine

santaliqueur
Mar 15, 2012, 02:00 PM
those things are feminine

Go compensate somewhere else.

shakeman0
Mar 15, 2012, 02:12 PM
I bought a Colcasac for my GF's MacBook Pro a couple years ago. Pretty reliable, we've taken it on trips, it's been used pretty hard (for a computer case). Seems to wear pretty well. I bet the iPad cases would be of similar quality.

If you want something original, check Etsy (http://www.etsy.com). They have many artists that create things from scratch, and I bought an iPhone case and iPad sleeve (different artists) that are both doing very well, and were probably cheaper than a mass-manufactured case.

Thanks for the Etsy suggestion! I hadn't thought of that and there are a ton of really nice cases/sleeves available on there. I'm still trying to decide though...

dgsdm
Mar 15, 2012, 03:17 PM
Wow the colcasac sleeves are really nice. I just canceled my dodocase order and I think I might go with this. Unless anyone else suggest a nice alternative to these sleeves.

rgr555
Mar 15, 2012, 05:10 PM
Go compensate somewhere else.

you must love holding your furry case :p