Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Are there any places in NYC to get a Screen Protector Installed? I have the SGP Steinheil Ultra Crystal SP coming. I hate installing SP bc I am anal about dust and stuff. I find it especially hard to install on the iPad. Thanks!

GoodLuckSally

macrumors newbie
Mar 13, 2012
I don't know, but I use the Moshi iVisor for both the iPad and iPhone and I don't have the application headache. Protects my screens and I can take it off wash it and stick it back on when it gets dirty (which my iPad did because my son uses it pretty often). I will never go back to the other screen protectors.

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
I don't know, but I use the Moshi iVisor for both the iPad and iPhone and I don't have the application headache. Protects my screens and I can take it off wash it and stick it back on when it gets dirty (which my iPad did because my son uses it pretty often). I will never go back to the other screen protectors.

I didnt like the iVisor AG. I felt like it really hurt the display. But it def was a dream to put on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.