Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lolo2067

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
hello
i'm not in gogd in english, so excuse me .
Well, i want to do a rain effect. So, i use the noise filter and after i use threshold setting mode by the layer blending modes
When I add noise to a new doc and I pass by setting the threshold to decrease blackheads, everything passes well until I valid threshold. Then the noise comes back to the initial state where I had put it. in fact it is as if photoshop had not validated the phase "threshold setting"
Also the histogram is flat.
I attached a picture of the result, knowing that the threshold is set to total light tone
I said it happens the same way on different computer with different systhem of exploitaion and under different version of Photoshop (CS2 CS4, and CS5.5)
If anyone knows the why of the matter ....

Thank you for your help

Attachments

• bruit.gif
    bruit.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 144

citizenzen

macrumors 68000
Mar 22, 2010
I must admit, I'm not sure what your problem is.

But if I take your file and put a motion blur on it, and then adjust the threshold, I get something pretty close to rain.

Attachments

• bruit.png
    bruit.png
    11 KB · Views: 130

lolo2067

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
Hello

1 NOISE
2 seuil
3 wind tunnel

But with my computer, is not possible to validate the step seuil.

Bye

citizenzen

macrumors 68000
Mar 22, 2010
But with my computer, is not possible to validate the step seuil.

Your image looks like it's in Bitmap Mode.

The histogram, the image itself and the fact that Threshold is grayed out would indicate that.

Check the pulldown Image > Mode and see what it says. You need to be in Grayscale or RGB to get to the next step.

lolo2067

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2012
je repose ma question en français:

Eh bien, je veux faire un effet de pluie. Donc, j'utilise le filtre de bruit et après j'utilise le mode de réglage de seuil pour réduire le nombre de point noir.
Le doc est en mode niveau de gris.
Quand je ajouter du bruit à un nouveau document et je passe en fixant le seuil à diminuer les points noirs, tout se passe bien jusqu'à ce que je seuil valide. Puis le bruit revient à l'état initial où je l'avais mis. en fait, c'est comme si photoshop n'avait pas validé le "réglage du seuil de la« phase
Aussi l'histogramme est plat.
J'ai joint une photo du résultat, sachant que le seuil est fixé au total ton léger
Je l'ai dit, il arrive la même façon sur un autre ordinateur avec systhem différente de exploitaion et sous version différente de Photoshop (CS2 CS4, et CS5.5)
Si quelqu'un sait le pourquoi de la question ....

red blob

macrumors newbie
Mar 18, 2010
pourquoi tarvailles tu en mode niveau de gris?

convertie l'image en mode rgb et repete le processus

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.