Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Poob Bubes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 16, 2007
I saw this case mentioned in another thread and I was curious if anyone had used the iPad 2 version? It is one of the few that I have seen that has the original iPad type stand and does not cover the bezel of the iPad.

Any input on this or mention of any other brand that has these two characteristics is appreciated.

ODOYO AirCoat

Last edited:

modelbehaviour

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2007
UK
I only heard of the brand because I saw a picture from a member here who had a different Odoyo case which looked pretty good, so I looked into them a bit more and found this one.

I don't think they're very widely available (only seems to be in the far east even though I think they're American) and I haven't seen any reviews for this particular case, but I'm willing to take a chance on it since I haven't seen anything else I like. I've just pre-ordered the grey one from mobimega, (£29 including shipping to the UK from Hong Kong, not bad!) I'll review it once it arrives.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.