PDA

View Full Version : Zum Ultimate SC fit new iPad?

sparkstsa
Mar 16, 2012, 07:26 AM
Anyone who has the Zum Ultimate SC case tried it on the new ipad? Been hearing that some similar cases are fitting.

glen e
Mar 16, 2012, 08:08 AM
Anyone who has the Zum Ultimate SC case tried it on the new ipad? Been hearing that some similar cases are fitting.

waiting too..zum sitting here, ipad on truck - watch this space...

gostan
Mar 16, 2012, 08:17 AM
The Zum for iPad 2 does not fit on the New IPad......shucks......

glen e
Mar 16, 2012, 08:34 AM
damn...thanks

sparkstsa
Mar 16, 2012, 08:49 AM
that.... sucks.

Tikatika
Mar 16, 2012, 09:16 AM
I suspected it wouldn't. Joey at letszum.com told me the ZUM for the new iPad will be available late March. He didn't say where though, and didn't respond to further inquiries. :confused::confused:

glen e
Mar 16, 2012, 09:32 AM
just got mine and attempted to put it on...I got it on and it fit..then it chipped off one of the retainers on the smartcover hinge side..so much for fitting...don't force it...

sparkstsa
Mar 16, 2012, 10:57 AM
just got mine and attempted to put it on...I got it on and it fit..then it chipped off one of the retainers on the smartcover hinge side..so much for fitting...don't force it...

Yeah... same thing here. I try to use the force and it snapped.

Wangta
Mar 19, 2012, 02:05 PM
Subscribing - would like to get this for the new ipad when it's released. Anybody try the Belkin Snap Shield Secure back cover?

rwings01
Mar 19, 2012, 02:17 PM
Subscribing - would like to get this for the new ipad when it's released. Anybody try the Belkin Snap Shield Secure back cover?

yep, I have the Belkin Snapshield Secure iPad 2 gen installed on my new iPad...I have it paired with a black leather smart cover. Absolutely love the combo. I posted pictures n the link below.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1342856

sparkstsa
Mar 19, 2012, 03:43 PM
Hopefully the update version will be out soon. I am holding out for it because of all the cases I have tried, this one was by far my favorite.