PDA

View Full Version : Invellop case from Amazon works on new iPad!

andross77
Mar 16, 2012, 11:40 AM
So I bought the $25 Invellop black case from Amazon (the one people were upset that it was $15 and then they upped the price :rolleyes:). Anywho, it fits like a GLOVE! Snaps right in and is incredibly slim! It would be the PERFECT case IF I could get the magnet to turn on the ipad. But alas, it seems like the magnet is weak (if i turn it upside down and shake it not that hard the flap comes down a bit).

So i will wait for a perfectly form fitting one but i just wanted to let people know the Invellop case fits the new iPad exceptionally and if you don't care about the smart cover feature at all, it is an EXCELLENT case at a low price.

Oh and I bought the Casemate one that had like 500+ reviews on amazon and almost a perfect rating. That one DEFINITELY does not fit the new iPad. Had to shove it in there and it made the faux-leather stretch in a weird way. So that's getting returned :)

note235
Mar 16, 2012, 12:24 PM
I think they're repositioning the magnets
look on the other thread

DaGrandMastah
Mar 16, 2012, 01:13 PM
if and when they do i may buy one. seems that they've received pretty good reception so far outside of that.