PDA

View Full Version : STM Skinny fits on the new iPad!

bwrairen
Mar 16, 2012, 01:45 PM
My STM skinny snapped right on to the new iPad. Snaps in securely and there are no issues. I'll be sending the one I ordered back.

phobic99
Mar 16, 2012, 02:24 PM
Yeah I just put my very heavily used STM Skinny (I just got back from spending 6 months in Africa with it) and it fits just fine on my new iPad.

I still may buy another case though because this thing has definitely taken a beating. It'll do in the meantime though. Good product overall. :)

coreynyc
Mar 16, 2012, 02:54 PM
Forgive me for asking since you guys said "no issues" but just for my reassurance before I buy a (cheaper) iPad 2 version of the Skinny. There are no issues with the camera hole or anything else?

bwrairen
Mar 16, 2012, 03:28 PM
Nope. Everything is in the same spot on the new iPad. My skinny is pretty heavily used too, it's looking pretty rough. so I may keep the new one.

onthecouchagain
Mar 16, 2012, 03:35 PM
Do you guys find the flap annoying or cumbersome to use? I'm reluctant to pull the trigger on the STM Skinny because of the flap. I've even read a review where after long use, the flap becomes "loose" in that strap and inadvertently slips out.

Any input?

rirawin
Mar 16, 2012, 03:50 PM
Any photos please?.

bubbagumpshrimp
Mar 16, 2012, 03:55 PM
Do you guys find the flap annoying or cumbersome to use? I'm reluctant to pull the trigger on the STM Skinny because of the flap. I've even read a review where after long use, the flap becomes "loose" in that strap and inadvertently slips out.

Any input?

I'd like to know this as well.

emgoodman
Mar 16, 2012, 09:02 PM
Does the sleep/wake feature work well?

magmasilk
Mar 17, 2012, 12:38 AM

Doesn't work for me

phobic99
Mar 17, 2012, 05:25 AM

I noticed that this doesn't work for me as well. They must've moved the magnets around. Still I'm going to use this until some of the other cases begin to arrive for others.

jjk454ss
Mar 17, 2012, 08:06 PM
My STM Skinny is working great for me:confused:.