PDA

View Full Version : Marware Microshell Folio for iPad 2 does not fit new iPad

IT Troll
Mar 16, 2012, 02:56 PM
Corners won't click in. Guess I'm on the market for a replacement then.

tanster
Mar 16, 2012, 08:11 PM
I'm having the same problem with their new Microshell Folio (http://www.marware.com/microshell-folio-case-for-the-new-ipad).

I can click the new iPad into either the lower left corner OR the upper left corner, but not both at the same time. :(

Not only that, the lid's sleep/wake function doesn't work.

I like the potential of this case, so hopefully Marware will offer some options. I've contacted Support.

pbateman.as
Mar 16, 2012, 08:27 PM
Same problem here. Sleep/awake function works, but it doesn't fit in the bottom left corner.

rgarjr
Mar 16, 2012, 09:36 PM
I got mine in today and it went in okay. A little tight on the last 2 corners but nothing major.

3goldens
Mar 17, 2012, 01:44 AM
Mine works as well.

ZipZap
Mar 17, 2012, 07:41 AM
I got the shell only (not folio) from them last week and it fits the IP3 perfectly.

tanster
Mar 17, 2012, 11:32 AM
I'm having the same problem with their new Microshell Folio (http://www.marware.com/microshell-folio-case-for-the-new-ipad).

I can click the new iPad into either the lower left corner OR the upper left corner, but not both at the same time. :(

Not only that, the lid's sleep/wake function doesn't work.

I like the potential of this case, so hopefully Marware will offer some options. I've contacted Support.

I finally got it to snap in! It's a super tight fit.

Still can't get the sleep/wake function to work, though.

chazrt
Mar 17, 2012, 11:42 AM
I finally got it to snap in! It's a super tight fit.

Still can't get the sleep/wake function to work, though.

I just got the Microshell Folio and it fits my New iPad perfectly. The magnets work well too. No problems for me.

IT Troll
Mar 17, 2012, 06:56 PM
I am guessing those that have had success are using the updated "new iPad" version rather than the iPad 2 version.

pbateman.as
Mar 17, 2012, 09:44 PM
I am guessing those that have had success are using the updated "new iPad" version rather than the iPad 2 version.

Mine is supposed to be for the "new iPad" according to the box.