PDA

View Full Version : Luvvitt Slim Back Case Fits

bostonte
Mar 16, 2012, 09:17 PM
I ordered a Luvvitt clear back case from Amazon, and it fits just fine on the new iPad.

Holding it before I installed it, I was surprised that it's wobbly rather than the harder plastic I was expecting (something like the Incipio Feather).

But installed it works exactly as I wanted and feels very good. The cut outs line up fine. Its working quite well with my Smart Cover.

I was really only looking for something cheap to hold me over until the new cases start showing up --- but I think I like it.

I paid $14.95 just the other day... Guess the price is going up...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004XJPAGI/ref=oh_o00_s00_i00_details

SmittS
Mar 21, 2012, 09:20 AM
Picked up one of these on Amazon in the frost/clear color. I was going to send it back when I found out the Belkin fits, but I think I like it more than the Belkin! Arghhh.

rukkus
Mar 21, 2012, 10:34 AM
i thought they looked nice until i saw them bump the price up two times already in the past week without any redesign whatsoever.

DotCom2
Mar 21, 2012, 02:02 PM
That's funny because I ordered one and it would not fit the iPad3. I even tried it on my old iPad2 and it wouldn't fit that one either.
Maybe I got a defective one but I am returning to amazon today.
Plus it's not really clear. It's frosted.

Buildbright
Mar 21, 2012, 02:07 PM
I ordered a Luvvitt clear back case from Amazon, and it fits just fine on the new iPad.

Holding it before I installed it, I was surprised that it's wobbly rather than the harder plastic I was expecting (something like the Incipio Feather).

But installed it works exactly as I wanted and feels very good. The cut outs line up fine. Its working quite well with my Smart Cover.

I was really only looking for something cheap to hold me over until the new cases start showing up --- but I think I like it.

Luvvitt is a reseller of generic iPad accessories. They sell the same iPad accessories off of eBay but at a much higher price.

question fear
Mar 22, 2012, 09:16 AM

I picked up the black one and it arrived yesterday. So far I like it, it does exactly what I wanted (protects the back, fits nicely, plays well with the smart cover and has a nice texture). I did have to really wrestle the last corner on, but once it was installed everything lined up perfectly.