PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a durable case?

jimlark
Mar 17, 2012, 02:47 AM
I really need a good and cool case to be together with my phone. So, can anybody recommend a one ? Plus, It doesnt matter where its from.:)

AerisLLC
Mar 17, 2012, 07:48 PM
That kinda depends on what you're looking for in a case. If youre looking for a plastic case then take a look at these:

+ Incase (goincase.com) is really good at artsy cases and a bit of an indie vibe to their designs; though they're not the cheapest.

+ Casemate (case-mate.com) is also quite artsy, but they have a good variety to case types from masculine, artist, and quirky designs. They also have great function with their cases like ID holders and such. I did see some licensing designs like Marvel characters, Coca-Cola, etc.

+ Speck (speckproducts.com) is really great for lightweight protection especially their Candy Shell line which also has a functional version with a built in credit card holder.

+ There's also Otterbox (otterbox.com) whose made a name in providing major protection for your phone. IMHO though-- it's a bit too much bulk for me.

Hope this helps.

DroidRules
Mar 17, 2012, 11:48 PM
You didn't say which phone you have but seeing as you're on a forum geared to apple products I will make an assumption it's an iPhone 4/4s.

Google result for "iphone 4 case": http://www.google.com/search?q=iphone+4+case&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a I use apple bumper but just ordered some fake elements to try.

Good luck.

Nocturnal-G
Mar 18, 2012, 06:39 PM
I suggest you check out the Element CASE Ion 4 or the Magpul cases.

www.elementcase.com
www.magpul.com

sob1
Mar 19, 2012, 01:19 AM
You may try the Megix case.:p:)

www.megix-tech.com

jimlark
Mar 19, 2012, 01:26 AM
That kinda depends on what you're looking for in a case. If youre looking for a plastic case then take a look at these:

+ Incase (goincase.com) is really good at artsy cases and a bit of an indie vibe to their designs; though they're not the cheapest.

+ Casemate (case-mate.com) is also quite artsy, but they have a good variety to case types from masculine, artist, and quirky designs. They also have great function with their cases like ID holders and such. I did see some licensing designs like Marvel characters, Coca-Cola, etc.

+ Speck (speckproducts.com) is really great for lightweight protection especially their Candy Shell line which also has a functional version with a built in credit card holder.

+ There's also Otterbox (otterbox.com) whose made a name in providing major protection for your phone. IMHO though-- it's a bit too much bulk for me.

Hope this helps.

They are nice,,but the price is a bit high.....

----------

You didn't say which phone you have but seeing as you're on a forum geared to apple products I will make an assumption it's an iPhone 4/4s.

Google result for "iphone 4 case": http://www.google.com/search?q=iphone+4+case&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a I use apple bumper but just ordered some fake elements to try.

Good luck.

my phone is apple4s.

----------

www.elementcase.com
www.magpul.com

ok.I'l try.

DroidRules
Mar 19, 2012, 05:46 AM

www.elementcase.com
www.magpul.com

Only go to elementcase.com if you want to be ripped off, bent over and made to feel like you are someones beotch in prison for life.

Try the fakes for 5x's less. www.caseswill.com

jimlark
Mar 20, 2012, 01:30 AM
Only go to elementcase.com if you want to be ripped off, bent over and made to feel like you are someones beotch in prison for life.

casewill? Its new to me.:p

----------

You can try to watch some design or idear on youtube .Would be great idear befor you buy new iphone 4s case :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNIwnFlgUnE&list=UUexLQ6RTmtgyp_gqNLYe5_A&index=85&feature=plcp

Thanks a lot. Its a good idea to follow a guide b4 decide. ;)

Nocturnal-G
Mar 20, 2012, 03:06 AM

I mentioned the ION 4, I don't think they make fake ION 4's.

But regardless, if I were to buy an aluminum bumper I'd buy the real thing. To each his own though.

jimlark
Mar 21, 2012, 12:39 AM
I mentioned the ION 4, I don't think they make fake ION 4's.

But regardless, if I were to buy an aluminum bumper I'd buy the real thing. To each his own though.

Sure,I'd buy a real one...:D

kt927
Mar 22, 2012, 02:07 AM
just ordered one from PlayBling.com
their crystal cases are nice~~
this is my third case from them~

mukeshkt00
Mar 22, 2012, 07:34 AM
Here you will get the variety of durable cases to choose from :-http://www.macworld.com/reviews/collection/9486/ruggediphonecases.html
Thanks

jimlark
Mar 22, 2012, 09:25 PM
just ordered one from PlayBling.com
their crystal cases are nice~~
this is my third case from them~

wow.....blingbling.....