PDA

View Full Version : Camera Connection Kit

JazzG
Mar 18, 2012, 03:26 PM
Hi there, I've got an SD card full of photos that I wanted to show someone on the iPad, rather than importing them in and then showing them is there anyway to view them in full without importing? The photos show up but only tiny little preview pictures rather than the full thing.

Snoosedaddy
Mar 18, 2012, 03:47 PM
Have to import, although you can delete once you are done looking at them. If photo stream is enabled , you'll have to delete those as well.

JazzG
Mar 18, 2012, 04:02 PM
Is there anyway if you jail break? It is like 20gb worth of photos, will be a pain importing and then deleting all of them!

ZBoater
Mar 18, 2012, 04:04 PM
I think you can look at them without importing...

big samm
Mar 18, 2012, 04:06 PM
Or just import the one you wanna see.

JazzG
Mar 19, 2012, 05:39 AM
Unfortunately there are so many photos and all I want to do is view them once to show a few people so would rather not import them all in and then delete them as well.

JazzG
Mar 20, 2012, 12:58 PM
Anyone?

Blorzoga
Mar 20, 2012, 01:05 PM
Hi there, I've got an SD card full of photos that I wanted to show someone on the iPad, rather than importing them in and then showing them is there anyway to view them in full without importing? The photos show up but only tiny little preview pictures rather than the full thing.

You can only see thumbnails until you import them. Pain in the ass, I know. You should turn off photo stream when you import, otherwise, they'll take up space in your steam.

master-ceo
Mar 20, 2012, 01:07 PM
Jailbreak and install iFile. It's The only way I know of.