PDA

View Full Version : Any rear cases that "lock" the smart-cover into position?

dealmaker
Mar 19, 2012, 06:09 AM
So I've nearly dropped the "new" iPad a few times when the magnets haven't proven strong enough to keep the smart cover hinge attached to the iPad.

Does anyone make a nice rear clamshell cover (for the iPad 3) that also "locks" the smart-cover hint against the body of the iPad - to prevent accidental separation??...and also has decent corner protection...

I had one off e-bay that did this on the 2 - but the material was quite brittle/weak and had numerous cracks after a few altrecations with floors/doors etc!

Thanks!

orlandocano
Mar 19, 2012, 06:33 AM
Incipio Smartfeather
Macally Smartmate

I would provide links but im at work and cannot do it at the moment...

I know there is a recent thread on here commenting on how for most people, ipad2 incipio smartfeather fits on new ipad...

Mshilling
Mar 19, 2012, 07:18 AM
So I've nearly dropped the "new" iPad a few times when the magnets haven't proven strong enough to keep the smart cover hinge attached to the iPad.

Thanks!

Its just iPad.

jateelover
Mar 19, 2012, 07:19 AM
Try Case Mate tuxedo. I am using the ipad 2 one which fits perfectly and works perfectly, including magnet and camera. No way this case is coming off...

http://www.case-mate.com/Apple-iPad-2-Cases/Case-Mate-iPad-2-Tuxedo-Cases.asp

richpjr
Mar 19, 2012, 09:00 AM
Incipio Smartfeather
Macally Smartmate

I would provide links but im at work and cannot do it at the moment...

I know there is a recent thread on here commenting on how for most people, ipad2 incipio smartfeather fits on new ipad...

I am using the Incipio Smart Feather - highly recommended.