PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys expect to pay For used 11" MBA 1.6 i5 /2gram/ 64gb hd.?

bunlung
Mar 19, 2012, 03:19 PM
I just curious. I ve got a deal on cRaigslist from some guy , with warranty left on it until November. He gave me 750$ as the lowest that he can go, with an extra case( that i wouldn't even count ) because i looking to get my own.

So any suggestion on different ideal of conditions also.

ps: this one is like no scratches or nicks at all.

mac26
Mar 19, 2012, 03:49 PM
I just curious. I ve got a deal on cRaigslist from some guy , with warranty left on it until November. He gave me 750$ as the lowest that he can go, with an extra case( that i wouldn't even count ) because i looking to get my own.

So any suggestion on different ideal of conditions also.

ps: this one is like no scratches or nicks at all.

Great deal, over 6 months of warranty, mint condition and $100 less than Apple Refurb, not including taxes.
I would take it as here in Toronto they'll go for $850 lowest

Akack
Mar 19, 2012, 04:20 PM
Reasonable price, I would buy it if I were in the market.

falterego
Mar 20, 2012, 10:56 AM
That sounds good to me. If I could I would pick that up to teach the wife the Mac way without too big of an investment.

bunlung
Mar 20, 2012, 06:15 PM
I actually got it today , it was just what describe on the beginning . the machine looks so sexy!!! lol.

mac26
Mar 20, 2012, 08:57 PM
I actually got it today , it was just what describe on the beginning . the machine looks so sexy!!! lol.

Congrats!

Kblakeshot
Mar 21, 2012, 03:54 PM
I think thats a GREAT deal. I actually just got a great deal as well. I traded a Ipad 3 16GB Wifi only & $100 for mine in Mint Condition and box.