PDA

View Full Version : Logic Express 9

molson2k
Mar 19, 2012, 08:54 PM
Looks like Apple dropped support for Logic Express 9 in OS X Mountain Lion. Just installed it and tried to run it and it refused to open.

simsaladimbamba
Mar 19, 2012, 08:57 PM
Or it is currently not supported or fixed, due to OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion still being a Developer Preview? Hmm.

molson2k
Mar 19, 2012, 09:12 PM
Never mind! Turns out all I had to do was update to 9.1.6 and it runs just fine.

akithehun
Mar 3, 2013, 05:05 AM
Hello there, just came across your thread, I'm having the same issue.
May I ask how you updated you logic express version 9.0.0 to 9.1.6 ?
I have 9.0.1 but I can't open logic to update it, and updates are not available via the software update option.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

thirdeyeopen666
Mar 3, 2013, 06:54 PM
Hello there, just came across your thread, I'm having the same issue.
May I ask how you updated you logic express version 9.0.0 to 9.1.6 ?
I have 9.0.1 but I can't open logic to update it, and updates are not available via the software update option.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1015?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

srich369
May 16, 2013, 09:54 PM
Hey guys i know this is a little off tangent, but i was wondering:

I have Logic Express 9 and im about to install Logic Pro 9. Im afraid that i will lose all of express projects once i install logic pro 9. Does anyone know if my logic express 9 projects will be effected/erased once I install logic pro 9 ?

Thanks

fisherking
May 18, 2013, 11:19 AM
Hey guys i know this is a little off tangent, but i was wondering:

I have Logic Express 9 and im about to install Logic Pro 9. Im afraid that i will lose all of express projects once i install logic pro 9. Does anyone know if my logic express 9 projects will be effected/erased once I install logic pro 9 ?

Thanks

first...backup.
second...no, you will not lose your express projects. but either way, you should have a backup...