PDA

View Full Version : phone wallet case / card holder

javepark
Mar 19, 2012, 10:35 PM
hi y'all, i was told that this is a good place to get ideas from fellow iphone users. as the title suggest, i want to combine my phone case with my wallet. I don't really use cash in NYC, so I just carry my credit card / ids with me.

i googled but saw some of these passport looking thing...too bulky. I did see an ID case from casemate.

any other suggestions?

Toby Ziegler
Mar 19, 2012, 11:16 PM
The Book Book from 12 South might be what you're looking for. I've got one myself and I love it.

macdudecool
Mar 20, 2012, 08:58 AM
i got the iphone 4 glide from smrtcase, it is slim, fits 3 cards well. they also have a phone wallet that you are looking for, but i didn't get that one so can't really comment on it.

----------

forgot the link: http://www.smrtcase.com/products/iphone4/ - that is the one i have.

chrisbetty
Mar 20, 2012, 10:01 AM
The Book Book from 12 South might be what you're looking for. I've got one myself and I love it.

I have one on the way,SHould be here today perhaps

Pro-pacCase
Mar 26, 2012, 03:51 PM
good idea & design. I might just get this for my wife, as she always complains how inconvenient carrying too much...

As for myself, I can't afford losing both credit cards AND my iPhone all together. Too risky puting all eggs in one basket :cool: