Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dedee

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
Hi,

I'm about to order a new iPhone 4S and I'm still looking for a case for it. I've read a ton about cases but I just can't seem to find one that fits all my needs. The cases either don't have a large enough flash cutout and cause glare, are low quality, or don't provide very well protection. So basically what I'm looking for is a balance between style and protection, while I want to use my flash without glare (good button cutouts would be good also).

So right now it's pretty much down to two cases: The Incipio NGP and the Element ION 4. What do you guys think about those two? Does anyone know anything about flash issues with these two cases? Also, does anyone know another good case that fits most of my needs? (The switcheasy eclipse seemed perfect but it has that annoying flash glare problem ....)

Thanks in advance

Nocturnal-G

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2012
Hi,

I'm about to order a new iPhone 4S and I'm still looking for a case for it. I've read a ton about cases but I just can't seem to find one that fits all my needs. The cases either don't have a large enough flash cutout and cause glare, are low quality, or don't provide very well protection. So basically what I'm looking for is a balance between style and protection, while I want to use my flash without glare (good button cutouts would be good also).

So right now it's pretty much down to two cases: The Incipio NGP and the Element ION 4. What do you guys think about those two? Does anyone know anything about flash issues with these two cases? Also, does anyone know another good case that fits most of my needs? (The switcheasy eclipse seemed perfect but it has that annoying flash glare problem ....)

Thanks in advance

The best of all the cases you mentioned is the ION 4. I was looking for a case/screen protector combo after my old 4S got scratched. I bought the ION 4 after looking at multiple cases... it feels right and is high quality unlike most stuff out there. Right now I have the ION 4 and Power Support Crystal combo... and to answer your question, no flash issues. No issues really, well built case.

If your going to be getting the ION 4, check http://www.radtech.us and use promo code AUG2011. Good luck!

mukeshkt00

macrumors newbie
Mar 17, 2012
Hi friend kindly visit this link :-http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-18438_7-20016975-82/top-20-tough-iphone-4-and-4s-cases/ this may help you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.