PDA

View Full Version : Notes - groups

MacForum55
Mar 21, 2012, 09:48 PM
I really think it would be useful to be able to 'group' notes that are similar. For example I would 'group' my recipes note with my grocery list note for better integration and cohesion. I find myself having close to 100 notes in the status quo and am very disorganized in using them.

I was wonder if 1. Anyone else agrees. 2. If this is a feature in mountain lion? 3. If not, than would any developers who agree would suggest it to apple as a feature to add before release in July.

Thanks everyone!

CyBeRino
Mar 21, 2012, 09:53 PM
I really think it would be useful to be able to 'group' notes that are similar. For example I would 'group' my recipes note with my grocery list note for better integration and cohesion. I find myself having close to 100 notes in the status quo and am very disorganized in using them.

I was wonder if 1. Anyone else agrees. 2. If this is a feature in mountain lion? 3. If not, than would any developers who agree would suggest it to apple as a feature to add before release in July.

Thanks everyone!

There is a list of Folders one could theoretically could create and put notes in. In practice those options, for me, are disabled and only one folder exists. I think it just hasn't been implemented yet. But it would seem like what you want will be there.

MacForum55
Mar 22, 2012, 12:59 AM
Thanks! I appreciate the quick reply!