Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacForum55

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
I really think it would be useful to be able to 'group' notes that are similar. For example I would 'group' my recipes note with my grocery list note for better integration and cohesion. I find myself having close to 100 notes in the status quo and am very disorganized in using them.

I was wonder if 1. Anyone else agrees. 2. If this is a feature in mountain lion? 3. If not, than would any developers who agree would suggest it to apple as a feature to add before release in July.

Thanks everyone!

CyBeRino

macrumors 6502a
Jun 18, 2011
I really think it would be useful to be able to 'group' notes that are similar. For example I would 'group' my recipes note with my grocery list note for better integration and cohesion. I find myself having close to 100 notes in the status quo and am very disorganized in using them.

I was wonder if 1. Anyone else agrees. 2. If this is a feature in mountain lion? 3. If not, than would any developers who agree would suggest it to apple as a feature to add before release in July.

Thanks everyone!

There is a list of Folders one could theoretically could create and put notes in. In practice those options, for me, are disabled and only one folder exists. I think it just hasn't been implemented yet. But it would seem like what you want will be there.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.