Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jamesW135

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
So this is a thread to post all of the best stuff on michael jackson and i mean stuff that isnt nice.. ha h ahh :) :)

Mr. Anderson

Moderator emeritus
Nov 1, 2001
VA
AL-FAMOUS said:
seeing as michael jackson is guilty of NO crimes i would suggest being very very careful :)

That all depends on your definition of crimes - I remember seeing that collage of images of him and how he changed over the decades....that is a crime, if you ask me.

D

BakedBeans

macrumors 68040
May 6, 2004
What's Your Favorite Posish
Mr. Anderson said:
That all depends on your definition of crimes - I remember seeing that collage of images of him and how he changed over the decades....that is a crime, if you ask me.

D
the guy s a state, there is no doubt about that - but in my opinion if your going to let this thread flow i would make a disclaimer or at least put sme guidelines down

up to you guys though :p

lem0n

macrumors regular
Mar 12, 2005
Milano...
I wonder what drove him to do all those surgeries... He looked perfectly ok before all those, now he is just... weird... freaky...

redeye be

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2005
BXL
Michael doesn't need photoshopping
mjackson.jpg

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Geez warn me before you post something like that, I just ate. :eek:

seeing as michael jackson is guilty of NO crimes i would suggest being very very careful
Not guilty and innocent are not the same thing ya know.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
MacNut said:

How are they different?

This thread will either go to the Wasteland or the Political section soon.....lol

Manzana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2004
Orange County, CA
easy.

not guilty = verdict rendered by a jury judicial definition, i.e. there is reasonable doubt
innocent = pure, uncorrupted and free from guilt or blame

snkTab

macrumors 6502a
Nov 13, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
Manzana said:
easy.

not guilty = verdict rendered by a jury judicial definition, i.e. there is reasonable doubt
innocent = pure, uncorrupted and free from guilt or blame

They are the same, just cause he can be innocent or guilty of the actual crime and found guilty or innocent as decreed by the courts doesn't change the definition of not guilty or innocent. You can't just take one definition from each side as they are in fact synonomous.

Manzana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2004
Orange County, CA
i believe the original poster was making a distinction between the definition and the legal use of these terms.

in a court of law being declared not guilty (innocent) by a jury does not mean that the person did not commit the crime. it just means that there was not enough evidence to prove otherwise.

skubish

macrumors 68030
Feb 2, 2005
Ann Arbor, Michigan
I agree.
Just like there is a difference between pleading guilty and pleading no contest.

in the US the jury has 2 options and the verdict must be unanimous. Guilty and not guilty (meaning there is reasonable doubt).

dornoforpyros

macrumors 68040
Oct 19, 2004
Calgary, AB
AL-FAMOUS said:
whats the fastest route to wasteland?

seeing as michael jackson is guilty of NO crimes i would suggest being very very careful :)

So? Does that make him any less wierd/funny? :rolleyes:
BILLY JEAN IS NOT MY LOVER! OOOOOOW haha

BakedBeans

macrumors 68040
May 6, 2004
What's Your Favorite Posish
MacNut said:
Geez warn me before you post something like that, I just ate. :eek:

i know :)

but surely its "innocent until proven guilty" at least thats the way it goes down in my country. last time i looked, nothing had be proven

mac-er

macrumors 65816
Apr 9, 2003
snkTab said:
They are the same, just cause he can be innocent or guilty of the actual crime and found guilty or innocent as decreed by the courts doesn't change the definition of not guilty or innocent. You can't just take one definition from each side as they are in fact synonomous.

They are not synonomous. If they were the courts would use, Guilty and Innocent as verdicts.

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
he should make a show like the osbournes did ...that will prove how saine he is.

it's a shame cos music wise he used to be the best , and now he is just a mess

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
Im going to try to explain this, Guilty means crime was committed and evidence proved it. Not Guilty means not enough evidence for a conviction but chances are a crime was committed. Innocent means no crime committed.

liketom

macrumors 601
Apr 8, 2004
Lincoln,UK
MacNut said:
Im going to try to explain this, Guilty means crime was committed and evidence proved it. Not Guilty means not enough evidence for a conviction but chances are a crime was committed. Innocent means no crime committed.
true on all counts

but what do the average joe think ? Guilty or not Guilty

mmm wasteland or politics lol

jamesW135

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
well

:) :) well so this is apparently not working that well so im going to like not post alot here anymore so it can go to the wasteland or politics...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.