PDA

View Full Version : Music ending too soon in slideshow

tech4all
Jun 27, 2005, 07:03 PM
I've started using iDVD to create a slide with music, so I'm fairly new to this stuff. Anyways....

iDVD allows up to 99 pictures per slideshow. I also have some music I put with it. The music is 3 songs I had that I blended together in Garageband. At about the last half of the second to last slide, the music stops for some reason, actually I remember the audio did go back on for about 1/10 second but cut out again, but I don't think it's doing that anymore - but the slideshow still continues on till the end. This only happens when view the slideshow on a DVD with DVD Player or on an actual DVD player, not when viewing the preview within iDVD.

However on the second slideshow, which has 39 pictures, the music goes all the way to the end. I have it to where the slides Fit to Music for the timing. On the first slideshow (the one with the glitch), the music is actually a bit longer than the slideshow, but in iDVD once the slideshow is over the music just stops and goes back to the menu. On an actual DVD the music stops as described earlier.

Any ideas? (hope that makes sense)

btw: this is with iLife '04.

XFreak
Sep 8, 2005, 09:54 AM
I've had the same issue... after returning from holiday two days ago... I downloaded all pictures from my iPod, into iPhoto, sorted them out, then imported them into numerous slideshows in iDVD.

On every slide show, after 1.5 minutes, the audio just stops, and the dvd plays in a 'still/pause' mode, rather than with video and music.

Has anyone had similar issues, or more importantly, have a fix?

XFreak