Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Thomas Davie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 20, 2004
By missing I don't mean complete. Obviously I downloaded the whole game or I wouldn't be able to play.

What I mean is 'what is this game supposed to be about?' I had thought that it was supposed to be a role playing game. Unless I just haven't progressed very far, I don't see it. Visually stunning yes, but...it doesn't seem to be anything other than a rail shooter.

Tom

Benz63amg

macrumors 601
Oct 17, 2010
By missing I don't mean complete. Obviously I downloaded the whole game or I wouldn't be able to play.

What I mean is 'what is this game supposed to be about?' I had thought that it was supposed to be a role playing game. Unless I just haven't progressed very far, I don't see it. Visually stunning yes, but...it doesn't seem to be anything other than a rail shooter.

Tom

its a mix of RPG and Action i guess.

zed1291

macrumors regular
Jun 4, 2010
NYC

Tom

The Infinity Blade that was shown at this year's iPad event isn't yet in App Store. Infinity Blade II is the most recent in the saga that is in App Store, and it was shown off at the iPad 2 event.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.