Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Dane9

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 23, 2012
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-New-i...?pt=US_Tablet_Accessories&hash=item3373ad4bbb

CA-52-a-CI.jpg

I bought one, do you like?

is very good !!!

neweipadfan

macrumors member
Mar 12, 2012
and you got it that fast from China wow thats some fast free international shipping, most people have to pay more than that for expidited shipping, since china post is 30days. come on lets see some pictures that are not the ones from your ebay listing and without the fake ipad in it???

jazzy639

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2008
Sorry but these are awful. You want the kind that clips in at each corner, not one that covers the bezel.

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Mar 19, 2011
This dude is obviously the ebay seller trying to scam people.

To paraphrase Tony Montana "Mods, kill dis piece of chit"

Dane9

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 23, 2012
and you got it that fast from China wow thats some fast free international shipping, most people have to pay more than that for expidited shipping, since china post is 30days. come on lets see some pictures that are not the ones from your ebay listing and without the fake ipad in it???

So what? Man you buy if you want

I know it take 2 weeks or 30 days, i bought yesterday for 8$ bidding

Seriously Where do you find a smartcover cheaper than this???

When it arrive i will post pictures to you

----------

This dude is obviously the ebay seller trying to scam people.

To paraphrase Tony Montana "Mods, kill dis piece of chit"

Scam people?? Loool,

----------

Sorry but these are awful. You want the kind that clips in at each corner, not one that covers the bezel.

Well you can buy that for $9 in ebay , but i prefer this to cover all iPad

Last edited by a moderator:

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010
I would not even consider as I hate covers the cover the bezel. I also mistrust Chinese products like this as they are usually misleading. Quality is not job one for the Chinese. :)

RetiredInFl

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
FORMERLY NJ now FL
I also mistrust Chinese products like this as they are usually misleading. Quality is not job one for the Chinese. :)
Where do you think most all the other vendors get their EXPENSIVE cases from? New Joisey? :D Perfect example is the Marware case I got for $55 which was identical in virtually every way (except for a slightly different fake leather fake grain) to one I got off Amazon for $10. Same weight, same stitching. Virtually identical. Same factory makes them under 25 different names (or with no name). :)

Not saying this spammin' guys case is good, bad or otherwise but as far as "Chinese quality" generalizing doesn't always apply.

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010
Where do you think most all the other vendors get their EXPENSIVE cases from? New Joisey? :D Perfect example is the Marware case I got for $55 which was identical in virtually every way (except for a slightly different fake leather fake grain) to one I got off Amazon for $10. Same weight, same stitching. Virtually identical. Same factory makes them under 25 different names (or with no name). :)

Not saying this spammin' guys case is good, bad or otherwise but as far as "Chinese quality" generalizing doesn't always apply.

The quality of the "fake" leather is everything when it starts splinting and the glued seam come apart. The units made for the better quality case would actually sewn and not glued. I know all too well that most of our stuff is made in china but there can be a HUGE difference in quality from brand to brand.

Dane9

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 23, 2012
This case is good, don't look only at price ;)

I don't wanna spent $40 for a case lol

Stealthipad

macrumors 68040
Apr 30, 2010
It always amazes me folks will spend $500 for a iPad then take the cheap seats when it comes to protecting it.

Me too but sometimes people will buy the cheapest they can find. I would like to have REAL leather and quality sticking and fit. I can tell the difference in real leather and "Corinthian" leather! This ain't no Cordoba!:p

Dane9

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 23, 2012
It always amazes me folks will spend $500 for a iPad then take the cheap seats when it comes to protecting it.

Why should i be dumb and spent like 50$ for a case ? LOL

This case for 8$ (won bidding) , is perfect for me....

RetiredInFl

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
FORMERLY NJ now FL
I spent $730 on my iPad and both the $5 eBay case and the $10 Amazon case I got both function & protect just hunky dory thank you. I'm not looking for a fashion statement just something to cover the front and back for protection from scratches. Don't care if it's made of leather or plastic as long as it works and certainly don't care how much others think I need to spend or how others think it looks but I do appreciate your concern.

----------

That case sucks. You'll be disappointed when you get it.
If it sucks it would make me happy not disappointed. ;)

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.